In our school we take pride in the following traditions :
- To be friendly with one another in and out of school.
- To avoid vulgarity in speech and behaviour.
- To accept any work assigned to us as a rightful share.
- To offer help to any unattended visitor we happen to meet in the school premises.
- To rise when any teacher, elder or visitor enters or passes through any room or place where we happen to be.
- To be courteous to and be sportsman-like with opposing teams and officials.
- To respect the library rights of others using it.
- To respect the beauty of the school premises and to report any damage which we may observe.
- To avoid dropping waste papers in the school premises and to pick up any such papers dropped by others and put them in the waste basket.
- To learn and observe good manners in school and outside.